Maintain Playing Fields and Common Areas:
• Maintain playing fields which includes mowing, spraying, weed eating, top dressing, lines painting, fence and bleacher upkeep, and litter removal.
• Maintain common areas (approximately 65 acres) including grass lawns, creeks, trees and shrubs, parking lots, and buildings.
• Service, clean and fill up mowers, tractors, gators and golf carts as needed.
• Keep Maintenance Director informed of equipment in need of repair.
Special Projects and Supervision
• Perform special projects as determined by the Maintenance Director and Executive Director.
• Take task supervision from the Maintenance Director and personnel supervision from the Executive Director
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, may vary depending on facility needs.
Pay: Depending on Experience - Medical insurance is not provided.
•Dependable, trustworthy and on time
• Positive attitude and friendly to all customers, volunteers and staff
• Ability to work independently to complete assignments
• Valid Texas Driver’s License
• U.S. citizen or legal work permit
• Satisfactory background check
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Mantener los campos de juego y las zonas comunes:
• Mantener los campos de juego que incluye cortar grama, limpieza, usar podadora, aplicación de materia horganica, líneas de pintura, la cerca y el mantenimiento de las bancas, y la eliminación de la basura.
• Mantener las áreas comunes (aproximadamente 65 acres), incluyendo césped, arroyos, árboles y arbustos, estacionamientos y edificios.
Mantenimiento de los Equipos
• Servicio, limpiar y llenar los cortacéspedes, tractores, cocodrilos y carritos de golf, según sea necesario.
• Mantenga informado al Director de Mantenimiento en caso de reparaciones.
Proyectos Especiales y Supervisión
• Realizar proyectos especiales según lo determine el Director de Mantenimiento y Director Ejecutivo.
• Tome la supervisión de tareas de los directores y el personal de mantenimiento de la Directora Ejecutiva
Horario: Hasta 40 horas por semana, de lunes a viernes, puede variar dependiendo de las necesidades laborales.
Pago: Depnde de la experiencia - No se proporciona seguro médico.
• Dependiente, confiable y puntual
• Actitud positiva y agradable para todos los clientes, los voluntarios y el personal
• Capacidad para trabajar de forma independiente para completar las tareas
• una licencia válida de conducir de Texas
• ciudadano de EE.UU. o un permiso de trabajo legal
• verificación de antecedentes Satisfactorio
• Capacidad para leer, escribir y hablar Inglés
To apply, please contact the Town & Country office at 512-331-0438, or send an email to email@example.com
Para aplicar, por favor, póngase en contacto con la oficina Town & Country en el 512-331-0438, o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for our 13th annual
NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
TUESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2017
6:00 - 8:00 PM
TOWN & COUNTRY OPTIMIST CLUB PARK
At the north end of Meadowheath Street
Meet & greet your neighbors and representatives from NASWC ~ Williamson County Officials ~ Sheriff’s Department ~ Pct. 1 Constable’s Department
Jollyville Fire Department ~ EMS ~ APD
Presentation of NASWC’s Doreen L. Scholtes Scholarship Award
The purpose of National Night Out is to foster community spirit and promote
police-community partnerships in our fight for a safer community and a safer nation. It provides an opportunity for neighbors to visit with elected officials and representatives from the County, City, and Agencies that serve and protect our community.
Come enjoy our hospitality, food, and the great neighbors who make up the NASWC community -- we look forward to seeing you at the NNO!
For more information visit www.naswc.org
Hosted by NASWC and Town & Country Optimist Club
Neighborhood Association of Southwestern Williamson County (NASWC)
P.O. Box 170297 ~ Austin, Texas 78717
2017 Spring Softball Registration Details:
Registration Dates: 2017 Spring Softball Regular Registration runs December 9, 2016 – February 19, 2017. Please note, some divisions may fill up fast. Do not delay, sign up today!
Shetland 5-6 Yr: $135.00
Pinto 7-8 Yr: $145.00
Mustang 9-10 Yr: $155.00
Bronco 11-12 Yr: $155.00
Pony/Colt 13-16 Yr: $155.00
Registration costs includes shirt, team fees for games/officials, individual and team pictures and medals/trophies. Additional small fees may be required to participate in end of season tournaments.
Important Dates to Remember:
February 11 at 10am - Free "Bring a Friend" Clinic and Skills Assessment
February 11 - Draft / Team Formation
PCA Coaches Clinic- February 11
Practices begin week of February 13
Season play runs March 4 - May 13
Round Robin End of Season Tournament - May 20
Parents are required to buy helmets (with a facemask and chinstrap), cleats, and gloves. Once the team is formed you will need to purchase pants and socks. We strongly encourage the use of fielding masks for all softball girls starting at Pinto and up to have these girls as safe as possible.
Following team assignment, coaches will be contacting players/parents for first practices/schedules. The office will not have any information regarding practices/schedules as this is decided closer to the start of the season. Please refer to the sport FAQ or schedules tabs for general information.
Refund Policy: There will be no refunds given once the season starts. There will be a 10% admin fee deducted on ALL refunds. If you request a refund after team formation there will be a 25% fee deducted along with the 10% admin fee. No refunds are given because of team placement. No refunds are given for decals, late fees, or donations.
Registration Changes:- Please note changes to any registrations will not be permitted once the sport session is in late registration.
Wait Lists: Certain programs are offered to a limited number of participants. Once we have reached capacity with our registrations, we will allow participants to be added to a waiting list (maintained in a “first come, first serve” manner). The waitlist is used for fill in spots only. A person accepted from the waitlist will fill a spot on an already formed team. No requests will be honored. Players placed on waitlist are not guaranteed a placement on a team. Participants on the waiting lists will then be contacted if spaces become available in which you will be required to pay for your registration.
Some of our sports form teams by the draft process not the buddy request system. Part of the draft process is the evaluation of player’s skills. The evaluations enable us to place players at a level where they will have the most chance of success, have fun, and also help us to form more evenly balanced teams. All registered players will be drafted to a team; there are no cuts.
2017 Fall Softball
Registration Opens in July!
You can also receive field statuses via twitter. If you have a twitter account, just follow TCsportsaustin
Upcoming Events has moved
Click here for Camps & Events Page